Life is mortal but change isn’t.
There are alot of things in life that we wish to stand still so that we can cherish for lifetime.
• That smile in your father’s face when he teaches you how to ride a bicycle and you make a successful attempt.
• That sabre-rattling of your mom-dad where you enjoy being a spectator.
• That wait of your mom-dad when they are out and they are suppose to get something for you.
• When you have a fight with your mom and your father takes your side inspite of being aware of the fact that you are wrong.
• Taking a piece of advice with your parents when you feel that you are in the middle of no where.
• That innocent fight with your sister when she wears your clothes without permission.
• When you keep your nose to grindstone and achieve your milestone. This gives your parents a smile that is the most precious things in life which money can’t buy.
• That teary eyes of parents during your “ vidaai” . That is the only moment in your life when you don’t want to stop that pearl from the eyes of your parents.
• That proud moment when you are getting married with your love with your parent’s support. The gleam in the couple’s eyes is something magical.
• And at times you are all alone savouring and sipping in to the memories of your loved ones knowing the fact that they can’t be with us physically because yes they are with god “ safe and sound”. That nostalgic dive and feeling the presence is something euphoric.
Hahhh!! There are still alot of things that you never want to change but yes it is something you don’t have control upon.
And i will end it like this-
“The imprint that some instances left on me is so strong, it might just be enough to keep me going but never to be fully whole.”
Live life to the fullest because you never know when you slept alive for the last time💯